Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cutesy, Overly-Cliche Song I Wrote in Second Block

It needs a lot of work.

V1:
Under a night sky, we say goodbye
To the life we once knew
And here in your car, you shine like the stars
Never thought I'd ever have to miss you.
You were everything I'd been missing out on.
You were the only thing I could depend on.

Pre-Chorus:
On the day you found somebody else
You promised nothing would ever change. [It didn't.]
Even though left me by myself,
I still feel the same.

Chorus:
When you're here with me,
You're all I can see.
I always lose my breath when I'm pressed against your chest
Nothing needs to be said,
Cause it's all in my head.
When we both lose our minds, I'll still be by your side.
So don't worry about losing me.
I don't know how to leave

V2:
We fall apart, but we're still connected at the heart
Moving on is hard to do.
Though I am with him, I still feel your skin.
Never get a chance to tell you
That when you're sitting to me
I can still feel the chemistry.

Pre-Chorus 2:
On the day I found somebody else
I swore that my feelings had changed. [They didn't]
So I keep lying to myself,
Cause I still feel the same.

[Chorus]

You're standing right in front of me
But you're so far away.
I say I need more room to breathe
Can we do this another day?
You swear that you will never leave
You're begging me to stay.
You tell me that you need me
I wish I could just say.

[Chorus 2x]

Under a night sky, we say goodbye
To the lies we once knew.
And here in you arms, you shine like the stars.
Never thought I'd ever get to kiss you.
This is everything I'd been missing out on
This is the only thing I can depend on.

No comments: